FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 am by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:04 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Runite's Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Runite's Immortal

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Runite's Immortal - Page 2 Empty Re: Runite's Immortal

Post by Mythie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:21 pm

cri. Y U Defile my charrie?
Mythie
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 pm

This is brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.
Paradox
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 am

I'm so glad you wrote this xD
Sal
Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 am

Shhh Mythie, I made her better.
Two new exciting chapters coming out today. Will Ebony become more likeable? Will Sierra and Ebony put the thingy in the you know what? Will the writing improve? Probs not. Definitely not. But it'll be there.
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Alrite prepz I prmisde mor chapters wuld cum and no its cumming rlly fast. Chptr 2 n 3 r up! Give me 5 god revows or Ill reprt u!

Chapter 2.

AN: Fangz 2 Pfroggy 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW Jester stop flaming ma story ok! I promise is goin to b G raded ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my den. It was snowing and raining again. I moved the rock out of the way of my bear cave and drank some firmended samon juice that I had. My bare den was black ebony (like my name, get it?) and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant CHAOS t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and combed by fur until it looked cooler than normal.

My friend, Blaze (AN: pfroggie dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his long waist-length raven (like one of my many middle names) black hair with red streaks and opened his forest-green eyes. He put on his Reaper t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick black foundation and black eyeliner.) He was a jun too, but not a bear. He was a froggy, which are cool, but not as col as bares.

“O.M.F.C. I saw you talking to Sierra Vride yesterday!” he said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Sierra?” he asked as we went out of the HQ common room and into the HQ Great Hall, which totally exists.

“No I so f***ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right! Everyone knows Ebierra is totes legit!” he exclaimed. Just then, Sierra walked up to me.

“Hi.” she said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily (the way I say hi is super sexxxxy).

“Guess what.” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Black Rose are having a concert near the Duke’s mansion.” she told me.

“Oh. My. F***ing. Ciel!” I screamed. I love BR. They are my favorite band, besides CHAOS.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” she asked.

I gasped.

Chapter 3.

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY JESTER OK! odderwize fangs 2 da bear ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN PFROGGY! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Black Rose.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels over my bare bear paws. Underneath them were ripped black fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my fur and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed thinking about my upcoming hibernation then, so I slit one of muh wrists. I read a depressing book (Ale giant) while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some BR. I painted my claws black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick and polished my bear teeth. I didn’t put on foundation because I was black anyway. I devoured some more souls so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Sierra was waiting there in front of her hovercraft. She was wearing an Antvolus t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl gulz wer it ok!).

“Hi Sierra!” I said in a depressed voice, because that’s my job.

“Hi Ebony.” she said back. We walked into her flying black hovercraft (the license plate said 6969) and flew to the place with da concert. On the way we listened excitey to BR and the Antveloues. We both smoked cigarettes and did all the cool drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the hovercraft. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Black Rose.

“You want to blow up shit, you're covered in blood
They're all so terrified you've arrived
You cut a dude’s throat, bring a guy back to life
Now use Genesis so everyone dieeeees!” sang Angelina (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“Angelina is so f***ing hot.” I said to Sierra, pointing to her as she sung, filling da club with her voice and some blood from a dude she just kiled.

Suddenly Sierra looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like her better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Sierra sensitively and she put her arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Angelina and she’s going out with Mordecai f***ing Reaves. I f***ing hate that pansy-ass bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of his ugly dead face.

The night was hella fine, and I had a great time. So did Sierra. After the concert, we drank some really cool beer and got all drunk and asked Angelina for her autographs and photos with her. We got BR concert tees. Sierra and I crawled back into the hovercraft, but Sierra didn’t go back into HQ, instead she drove the hovercraft into……………………… the Duke’s Mansion!

Moar chptrs coming sooon! Rate and surbsrice!
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Moar chptrs? U gt al da chptres!

Chapter 4.

AN: I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY nut mary su OK! SIERRA IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat she is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok! F*** OF JSETER I DU WAT I WANT! Anywy thnks Moonev 4 helpn me w da sex n stuf.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“SIERRA!” I shouted. “What the f*** do you think you are doing?” We, like, drove rite into the Duke’s mansion. Like rite into the wall. Shit was on fire and shit. Pretty sure we kiled Cormac or soemthing.

Sierra didn’t answer but she stopped the hovercraft and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the f***ing hell?” I asked angrily, knowing that saying the F word makes me sound cooler and more bear-like.

“Ebony?” she asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Sierra leaned in extra-close and I looked into her red eyes (she was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and gingerness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Sierra kissed me passionately, but like, still G-rated passionately. Sierra climbed on top of me and we started to make out KEENLY against Cormac’s bodi. She took of my top and I took of her top. We even took of our bra. Then she put her finger into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get all the orgasms. We started to kiss everywhere and my fur was getting all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERF**ERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….da Duke!

Chapter 5.

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a Jester or a posr or both! Da only reson da Duck swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws! Gimme reviews or Ill ate ur soul!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Da Duke made and Sierra and I follow him. He kept shooting at us angrily.

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of bear blood. Sierra comforted me. When we went back to the remains of the mansion da Duke took us to Elias and Gentry who were both looking very angry.

“They were having sexual intercourse in my wife’s bedroom!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you uninteligant dunces?” asked Elias.

“Why the f*** are you into bares?” demanded Gentry.

And then Sierra shrieked. “BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Everyone was quiet. Da Duke and Elias still looked mad. “Why couldn’t you love hur somewhere else?!” Da Duke screamed. “This is da Duke’s mansion, not da Playboy Mansion!”
but Elias said. “Fine. You may go up to HQ.”

Sierra and I went upstairs while the preps glared at us.

“Are you okay, Ebony?” Sierra asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lyed. I went to the bear’s dorm and brushed my teeth and my fur and my claws and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with samon lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Sierra was standing in front of the bathroom, and she started to sing ‘I just wanna beat my girlfriend’ by Antevolis. I was so flattered, even though she wasn’t supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and she reluctantly went back into her room.
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:13 pm

This killed me. Thanks for killing me, Mike
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:50 pm

This is still perfect
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:25 pm

Oh yh bby. U wnted moar? i gvve u moar!

Chapter 6.

AN: shjt up jster ok! They wre hving da G-rated sx! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me god revows!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bear den. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around my chest so that everyone oculd se my bewbs and a matching top with the fish skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my fur with purple. I felt like being a purple bear today.

In the HQ Great Hall (AN: shuddup it’s a rel thing!), I ate some Yoggi Bear cereal with honey instead of milk, and a glass of Cile’s tearz. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

“Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky blonde hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have a swrod anymore and now he had an edgy looking gun and he had a lot of scars on his head. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy Nal R’en accent. He was so sexy that my fur went all hot when I saw him kind of like a boner only I’m a bear and a gurl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Resh Archambault, although most people call me Archambitch these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love being a bitch.” he giggled.

“Well, I am a bear.” I confessed.

“I know.” he whimpered. “You look just like a bear.”

“Yeah.” I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Sierra came up behind me and told me she had a surprise for me so I went away with her. What if hse’s………………..also a bear???

Chapter 7.

AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Evony isn’t a Marie Sue ok she isn’t perfect SHES A BEAR! n she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake! Nne of u undratand 4 ciels sake UGH

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sierra and I held our pale white hands with black claw polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing black fish sings on my claws in black nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u? lol u dn’t een no wht a mae sue iz). I waved to Archambitch. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Sierra. Also because I’m a bear. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Sierra. We went into her room and locked the door. Then…………

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes very apporpriately. She felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and she took off her pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then she put her strapon in mine and we HAD SEX. (AN: c, G rated sex)

“Oh Seirar, Sierra!” I screamed while getting all da orgasms when all of a sudden………… I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Sierra’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody goffic writing were the words………… Archambitch x Aidec x Laylett x Yupierrax!

I was so f***ing angry.

“You bastard!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed angrily.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Sierra pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you f***ing idiot!” I shouted angrly. “You probably have AIDZ anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and angrily and then stomped out. Sierra ran out even though she was naked. She had really big you-know-whats but I was too angry to care, even though she was super hawt. I stomped out angrly and did so until I was in Archambitch’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Everett and some other people.

“RESH ARCHAMBITCH, YOU MOTHERF***ER!” I yelled angry.
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Okay so is she a bear like full on animal, like a part bear humanoid mutt thing or is she just a bear furry?
Mythie
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum