FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Runite's Immortal EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Runite's Immortal EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 am by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Runite's Immortal EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Runite's Immortal EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:04 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Runite's Immortal EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Runite's Immortal EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Runite's Immortal EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Runite's Immortal EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Runite's Immortal

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Runite's Immortal Empty Runite's Immortal

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh yes, I actually devoted a little time to this. Not much time, but... enough.

May God have mercy on my pathetic soul.

RUNITE'S IMMORTAL

Chapter 1.
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Marachelle and I have long ebony black fur (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Fe Zen’helium (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Arker Zenh’aluem but I wish I was because he’s a major ~banana~ hottie. I’m a jun but you can’t really tell, mostly. I have pale white skin. I’m also a bitch, and I go to thing called Runiet’s Row in Nal Ren where I’m very important (I’m seventeen). I’m a bear (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black, like a black bear. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside da Row HQ. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about, because I’m goffic. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them and then devoured their souls.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Sierra Vried!

“What’s up Sierra?” I asked.

“Nothing.” she said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz! Moar chapters 2 cum!

Chapter 2.

AN: Fangz 2 Pfroggy 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW Jester stop flaming ma story ok! I promise is goin to b G raded ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my den. It was snowing and raining again. I moved the rock out of the way of my bear cave and drank some firmended samon juice that I had. My bare den was black ebony (like my name, get it?) and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant CHAOS t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and combed by fur until it looked cooler than normal.

My friend, Blaze (AN: pfroggie dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. He flipped his long waist-length raven (like one of my many middle names) black hair with red streaks and opened his forest-green eyes. He put on his Reaper t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick black foundation and black eyeliner.) He was a jun too, but not a bear. He was a froggy, which are cool, but not as col as bares.

“O.M.F.C. I saw you talking to Sierra Vride yesterday!” he said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Sierra?” he asked as we went out of the HQ common room and into the HQ Great Hall, which totally exists.

“No I so f***ing don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right! Everyone knows Ebierra is totes legit!” he exclaimed. Just then, Sierra walked up to me.

“Hi.” she said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily (the way I say hi is super sexxxxy).

“Guess what.” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Black Rose are having a concert near the Duke’s mansion.” she told me.

“Oh. My. F***ing. Ciel!” I screamed. I love BR. They are my favorite band, besides CHAOS.

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” she asked.

I gasped.

Chapter 3.

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY JESTER OK! odderwize fangs 2 da bear ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN PFROGGY! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Black Rose.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels over my bare bear paws. Underneath them were ripped black fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my fur and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed thinking about my upcoming hibernation then, so I slit one of muh wrists. I read a depressing book (Ale giant) while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some BR. I painted my claws black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick and polished my bear teeth. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I devoured some more souls so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Sierra was waiting there in front of her hovercraft. She was wearing an Antvolus t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl gulz wer it ok!).

“Hi Sierra!” I said in a depressed voice, because that’s my job.

“Hi Ebony.” she said back. We walked into her flying black hovercraft (the license plate said 6969) and flew to the place with da concert. On the way we listened excitey to BR and the Antveloues. We both smoked cigarettes and did all the cool drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the hovercraft. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Black Rose.

“You want to blow up shit, you're covered in blood
They're all so terrified you've arrived
You cut a dude’s throat, bring a guy back to life
Now use Genesis so everyone dieeeees!” sang Angelina (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“Angelina is so f***ing hot.” I said to Sierra, pointing to her as she sung, filling da club with her voice and some blood from a dude she just kiled.

Suddenly Sierra looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like her better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Sierra sensitively and she put her arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Angelina and she’s going out with Mordecai f***ing Reaves. I f***ing hate that pansy-ass bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of his ugly dead face.

The night was hella fine, and I had a great time. So did Sierra. After the concert, we drank some really cool beer and got all drunk and asked Angelina for her autographs and photos with her. We got BR concert tees. Sierra and I crawled back into the hovercraft, but Sierra didn’t go back into HQ, instead she drove the hovercraft into……………………… the Duke’s Mansion!

Chapter 4.

AN: I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY nut mary su OK! SIERRA IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat she is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok! F*** OF JSETER I DU WAT I WANT!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“SIERRA!” I shouted. “What the f*** do you think you are doing?” We, like, drove rite into the Duke’s mansion. Like rite into the wall. Shit was on fire and shit. Pretty sure we kiled Cormac or soemthing.

Sierra didn’t answer but she stopped the hovercraft and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the f***ing hell?” I asked angrily, knowing that saying the F word makes me sound cooler and more bear-like.

“Ebony?” she asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Sierra leaned in extra-close and I looked into her red eyes (she was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and gingerness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Sierra kissed me passionately, but like, still G-rated passionately. Sierra climbed on top of me and we started to make out KEENLY against Cormac’s bodi. She took of my top and I took of her top. We even took of our bra. Then she put her finger into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get all the orgasms. We started to kiss everywhere and my fur was getting all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERF**ERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….da Duke!

Chapter 5.

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a Jester or a posr or both! Da only reson da Duck swor is coz he had a hedache and hes fat ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws! Gimme reviews or Ill ate ur soul!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Da Duke made and Sierra and I follow him. He kept shooting at us angrily.

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of bear blood. Sierra comforted me. When we went back to the remains of the mansion da Duke took us to Elias and Gentry who were both looking very angry.

“They were having sexual intercourse in my wife’s bedroom!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you uninteligant dunces?” asked Elias.

“Why the f*** are you into bares?” demanded Gentry.

And then Sierra shrieked. “BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Everyone was quiet. Da Duke and Elias still looked mad. “Why couldn’t you love hur somewhere else?!” Da Duke screamed. “This is da Duke’s mansion, not da Playboy Mansion!”
but Elias said. “Fine. You may go up to HQ.”

Sierra and I went upstairs while the preps glared at us.

“Are you okay, Ebony?” Sierra asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lyed. I went to the bear’s dorm and brushed my teeth and my fur and my claws and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with samon lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Sierra was standing in front of the bathroom, and she started to sing ‘I just wanna beat my girlfriend’ by Antevolis. I was so flattered, even though she wasn’t supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and she reluctantly went back into her room.

Chapter 6.

AN: shjt up jster ok! They wre hving da G-rated sx! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me god revows!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bear den. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around my chest so that everyone oculd se my bewbs and a matching top with the fish skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my fur with purple. I felt like being a purple bear today.

In the HQ Great Hall (AN: shuddup it’s a rel thing!), I ate some Yoggi Bear cereal with honey instead of milk, and a glass of Cile’s tearz. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

“Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky blonde hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have a swrod anymore and now he had an edgy looking gun and he had a lot of scars on his head. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy Nal R’en accent. He was so sexy that my fur went all hot when I saw him kind of like a boner only I’m a bear and a gurl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Resh Archambault, although most people call me Archambitch these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love being a bitch.” he giggled.

“Well, I am a bear.” I confessed.

“I know.” he whimpered. “You look just like a bear.”

“Yeah.” I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Sierra came up behind me and told me she had a surprise for me so I went away with her. What if hse’s………………..also a bear???

Chapter 7.

AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Evony isn’t a Marie Sue ok she isn’t perfect SHES A BEAR! n she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake! Nne of u undratand 4 ciels sake UGH

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sierra and I held our pale white hands with black claw polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing black fish sings on my claws in black nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u? lol u dn’t een no wht a mae sue iz). I waved to Archambitch. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Sierra. Also because I’m a bear. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Sierra. We went into her room and locked the door. Then…………

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes very apporpriately. She felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and she took off her pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then she put her strapon in mine and we HAD SEX. (AN: c, G rated sex)

“Oh Seirar, Sierra!” I screamed while getting all da orgasms when all of a sudden………… I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Sierra’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody goffic writing were the words………… Archambitch x Aidec x Laylett x Yupierrax!

I was so f***ing angry.

“You bastard!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed angrily.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Sierra pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you f***ing idiot!” I shouted angrly. “You probably have AIDZ anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and angrily and then stomped out. Sierra ran out even though she was naked. She had really big you-know-whats but I was too angry to care, even though she was super hawt. I stomped out angrly and did so until I was in Archambitch’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Everett and some other people.

“RESH ARCHAMBITCH, YOU MOTHERF***ER!” I yelled angry.

Chapter 8.

AN: Stp flaying k! Evrtt bcme a techer and hes uldr now n stff!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone in the class stared at me and then Sierra came into the room even though she was naked and I had a lady boner even though I don’t have a thingy and she started begging me to take her back.

“Ebony, it’s not what you think!” Sierra screamed sadly.

My friend B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her gothic crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on. Yuffie was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are juns and one of them is a bear but Arker killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressez and shit. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted and depressed and goffic.

“What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!” Everret demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

“Archambitch, I can’t believe you cheated on me with Sierra!” I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.
“And Layet!”
Everyone gasped again.
“And Aidec!” No one saz anything.
“Ugh, you stupid little turd,” Azula say very savagey. “Everyone know Reshdec was always legit.”
“Totes is!” Aidex says very sexily. He’s not a bear, but he’s still hot/
I don’t know why Ebony was so mad at me. I had went out with Resh (even tho I’m a lesby) for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked Laylett, a stupid preppy ~banana~. He was f***ing Aidec too, but that s not going change soon. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a prep.)

“But I’m not going out with Sierra anymore!” said Archambitch. “Just Laylett and Aidex!”

“Yeah f***ing right! F*** off, you bastard!” I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the remains of da Duke’s mansion where I had lost my virility to Sierra and then I started to bust into tears.
“Why the f*** are u still hear?” Da Duke screamed.
“Shut up posr!” I cried. And then I cri sme more and slit mur wrists.
Chapter 9.

AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da RPDs! I jst red da wiky. Da Duke is made besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! and da reson evrt dosent lik Resh now is coz hes not a bare and Elvrett lkes bears!!BLAK ROSE ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe Sierra for cheating on me. I began to cry against Crmac’s bod where I did it with SIerra.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no fasion since and everything started flying towards me on a hvercraft! He has a bigass sword (basically like Arker in the RPG) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t a bear. It was…… Arker!

“No!” I shouted in a scarred voice but then Arker shouted “Stop!” and I couldn’t run away.

“Your daughter is ugly!” I shouted at him. Arker fell of his broom and started to cry I felt bad for him even though I’m a jun so I stopped.

“Ebony.” he yelled. “Thou must kill Resh Archambitch!”

“Why the f*** are you talking like that?”
“Thou must ignore thee poor shake spear. Thou shall killest thy Archambitch!”
I thought about Archambitch and his sexah eyes and his sexah blonde hair and how his face looks just like Cloud from Final Phantasy. I remembered that Sierra had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Sierra went out with Archambitch before I went out with her and they broke up? Holly shit, I cn’t believe Im figuring this out now.

“No, Arkjer!” I shouted back.

Arker gave me a gun. “No! Please!” I begged. For some reason I keep it though. “I won’t do it!”

“Thou must!” he yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Sierra!”

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

Arker got a dude-ur-so-stuped look on his face. “I hath telekinesis.” he answered cruelly. “And Ebierra is totes lefgit. And if you doth not kill Archambitch, then thee thou know what thy will happen to thou!” he shouted.
“What the f*** is going on?” Da Duke screamed.
Then he flew away angrily on his hovercraft.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Sierra came into the room.

“Siera!” I said. “Hi!”
“How the f*** did you get here?” Da Duke scermed

“Hi.” she said back but his face was all sad. She was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” she answered.

“I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled.

“That’s okay.”s he said all depressed and we start together making out.
“STOP DEFILING MY MANSION!” Da Duke screamed again. We flipped him the middle fingets and then made out all the way to HQ.

Chapter 10.

AN: stup it u ~bananas~ I dnt car if I ddn’t writ in a fe years, k? donot lik ma story den fukk off! ps it turnz out b’loody mary isn’t a muggle afert al n she n Archambitch r evil datz y dey movd houses ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was really scared about Arcer all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal screamo trap punk rap band Infinity’s Bitches 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between Black Rose, Antivoleus, and PP (Punk Puppets). The other people in the band are B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss, Archambitch, Sierra, Yupik (although we call him Pimp King now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and my dead mother. Only today Archambitch and Sierra were depressed so they weren’t coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Sierra was probably slitting her wrists (she wouldn’t die because she was a bare too and the only way you can kill a bare is with a b-e-e (there’s no way I’m writing that) or getting shot by your best friendz (lol I know rite, never gona happen)) and Archambitch was probably watching a depressing movie like Yutasha the Movie. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Unbearable on the butt. You might think I’m a slut but I’m not Amber.

We were singing a cover of ‘Helena’ and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

“Ebony! Are you OK?” B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss asked in a concerted voice.

“What the fuck do you think?” I asked angery. And then I said. “Well, Arker came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Archambitch! But I don’t want to kill him, because, he’s really nice, even if he did go out with Sierra and kill the prezident. But if I don’t kill Archambitch, then Arker will fucking kill Sierra!” I burst into tears.
Suddenly Sierra jumped out from behind a wall.

“Why didn’t you fucking tell me!” she shouted.

“Holy shit we’ve been here for five hours were you here the hole time?” B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss  asked.

“How could you- you- you fucking shit faced fuck!” (c is dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Sierra started to cry too all sensitive. Then she ran out crying, probably to cry moar.

We practiced for one more hour as if nothing happened because emptions aren’t a thing in ths story. Then suddenly Da Duke walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn’t cause he had a stomache.

“What have you done!” He started to cry wisely. (c now hes crying wizely, that makes sense?) “Ebony Sierra has been found in her room. She committed suicide by slitting her wrists.”

“Oh no.” Archambitch deadpanned.

“NO!” I screamed. I was horrified. Then we practiced for one more hour.

Chapter 11.

AN: i sed stup flaming up prepz! c if dis chaptr is srupid!1111 it delz wit rly sris issus! sp c 4 urself if itz ztupid brw fangz 2 ma frend Pfroggy 4 hleping me!
(Honestly I didn’t even edit that, that was too perfect to be touched by mortal hands.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. Da Duke chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists and somehow no one is still concerned about this. They got all over my fur so I jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Punk Puppets song at full volume. I grabbed a bee and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Jacobe was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Deaderic was masticating to it! They were sitting on their hoverboards.

“EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!” I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Amanda on it. Suddenly Archambitch ran in.

“ANGERY!” he yelled at Derick and Jacob pointing his womb. I took my claws and scratched Deaderic and Jacobe a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Da Duke ran in. “Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he shouted looking at Deaderic and Jacobe and then he waved his stomach and suddenly…

Elias ran outside on his hoverboard and said everyone we need to talk.

“What do you know, Elias? You’re just a a nerd with daddy issues!”

“I MAY BE A NERD….” Elias paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”

“What?” B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss said.

“This cannot be.” Deaderic said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Da Duke’s stomach had hit him. “There must be other factors.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!” I yelled in madly.

Jacoob held up the camera triumelephantly. “The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!”

I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood.

“Why are you doing this?” Deaderic said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook.

And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.

“BECAUSE…BECAUSE….” Elias said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his cane in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by Black Rose.

“Because you’re goffic?” Deaderic asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan.

“Is this real life?” B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss said.

“Because I LOVE HER!”

Chapter 12.

AN: stop f,aing ok elias is a pedo 2 a lot of ppl in Ald Run skoolz r lik dat I wunted 2 adres da ishu! how du u no jacbe iant str8 plus elas isn’t really in luv wif gendri hes just intimiadated bi hur and cant break up wid her k?

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was about to slit my wrists again with the bee that Serra had given me in case anything happened to her. She had told me to use it valiantly against an enemy but I knew that we must both go together, were such a healthy couple.

“NO!” I THOUGHT IT WAS ELIas but it was Archambitch. He started to scream. “OMFG! NOOOOO! SOMEONES TOUCHING MY HOVERBOARD!” and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

I stopped. “How did u know?”

“I saw it! Arker’s here!”

“NO!” I ran up closer.

“Anyway my scar hurt and I saw Arker! Save me! then I had a vision of what was happening to my hoverboard…………….Oh, and also Arker has Sierra in bondage!”

(Author’s note: Hot.)

Anyway I was in the school nurse’s office now recovering from my slit wrists. Deaderic and Jacoob and ELAIS were there too. They were going to Anpahora after they recovered cause they were pedofiles and Anaphora needs more bad people in it. Da Duke had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked and brought it back to his bedroom to “look at the evident.” I put up my middle finger at Deaderic and Jacoob.

Anyway Elias came into my hospital bed (Hot x2) holding a bouquet of pink roses.

“Enoby I need to tell u somethnig.” he said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

“Fuck off.” I told him. “You know I fucking hate the color pink anyway, and roses attract bees which I hate.” I snapped. Elias had been mean to Sierra before for beign a bear, and also 4 saying shed cut his you-kn-what off.

“No Enoby.” Dlias says. “Those are not roses.”

“What, are they bears too you poser prep?” I asked cause I was angry that he had brought me pink roses.

“I saved your life!” He yelled angrily. “No you didn’t I replied.” “You saved me from getting an Amber porn video made from your shower scene and being vued by Deaderick and Jacoob.” Who MASTABATED (c is dat speld rong(yes)) to it he added silently.

“Whatever!” I yelled angirly.

He pointed his cane at the pink roses. “These aren’t roses.” He suddenly looked at them with an evil look in his eye and muttered Well If you wanted Honesty that’s all you haD TO SAY! .

“That’s not a spell that’s an Antcvoleus song.” I corrected him wisely.

“I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes.” Then he screamed. “Petulus merengo mi kremicli romacio imo noto okayo!” (What?)

And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the middle of the air. And it was black. Now I knew he wasn’t a prep bexause they were black.

“OK I believe you now wtf is Sierra?”

Elias rolled his eyes. I looked into the balls of flame but I could c nothing.

“U c, Enobby,” Da Duke said after coming out of his bedroom looking rly happy. “2 c wht iz n da flmes(HAHA U REVIEWRS FLAMES GEDDIT (n0)) u mst find urslf 1st, k?”

“I HAVE FOUND MYSELF OK YOU MEAN OLD MAN!” Elias yelled. dA DUke lookd shockd. I guess he didn’t have a stomachae  or else he would have said something back.

Elias stormed off back into his bed. “U r a liar, duke!”

Anyway when I got better I went upstairs and put on a black leather minidress that was all ripped on the ends with lace on it. There was some corset stuff on the front. Then I put on black fishnets and black high-heeled boot. I put my fr all out around me so I looked ugly like Amanda (if u don’t know who she iz ur a prep so fuk off!) and I put on blood-red lipstick, black eyeliner and black lip gloss.

“You look kawai, girl.” B’loody Mary Abat an Bliss said sadly. “Fangs (geddit) you do too.” I said sadly too, but I was still upset. I slit both of my wrists feeling totally depressed and I sucked all the blood. I cried again in my bathroom and put the shades on so Jacoob and Deaderic couldn’t spy on me this time. I went to some classes. Archambitch was in the Hair of Magical Anime Boys class. He looked all depressed. He was sucking some blood from an NPC.

“Hi.” he said in a depressed way. “Hi back.” I said in an wqually said way. The NPC died. No one cared.

We both looked at each other for some time. Archambitch had beautiful red gothic eyes so much like Sierras. Then……… we jumped on each other and started screwing each other. Wen he moaned he tried to make it sound like a hoverbord (Hot x3)

“STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!” shouted Gentry who was watching us and so was everyone else. (Hot x4) She was just mad becuz her bf’s a pedo now

“Archambitch you fucker!” I said slapping him. “Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Sierra!” I shouted and then I ran away angrily.

Just then he started to scream. “OMFG! NOOOOO!!” and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

“NO!” I ran up closer.

“Anyway my scar hurt and I saw Arker! Save me! then I had a vision of what was happening to my hoverboard…………….Oh, and also Arker has Sierra in bondage!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 13.

AN: I DNT CAR DAT ARCHMBIATCH ASAID DA SAM DING AT BEGINNNG N END OKAY EBONY FRGOT.
PREPZ STOP FLAMIGNG! IF UI DNT GIVE ME $# GOD REVUE ILL NUVER RITE DA LAST 2 CHAPTURS!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Archambitch and I ran up the stairs looking for Da Duke. We were so scared.

“Duke Duke DUke!” we both yelled. Da Duke came out wid da video cmera n tissues.

“What is it that you want now you despicable snobs?” he asked angrily.

“Arker has Sierra!” we shouted at the same time.

He laughed in an evil voice.

“No! Don’t! We need to save Seerra!” we begged.

“No.” he said meanly. “I don’t give a darn what Arker does to Sirra. Not after how much she misbehaved in school especially with YOU Ebony.” he said while he frowned looking at me. “Besides I never liked her that much anyway. She tried to cut of meh dick” then he walked away. Archambitch started crying. “My Sierra!” he moaned.

“Its okay!” I tried to tell him but that didn’t stop him. He started to cry tears of blood. Then he had a brainstorm witch was a first. “I had an idea!” he exclaimed.

“Das not good” I said him.

“You’ll see.” he said. He got another hoverboard and flew. Then…… suddenly we were in Arker’s lair!

We ran in with our guns and claws out just as we heard a croon voice say. “Damn it, you guys didn’t bring Yuffie?”
It was……………………………….. Arker!!

Chapter 14.

AN: fuk off PREPZ ok! Pfroggy fangz 4 helpin agen. im sory ah kudnt update yasterdai but I wuz derperessd n I had 2 go 2 da hospital kuz I slit muh rists. PS onli 1 moar chpter!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXX

WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. DIS MITE NOT BE G-RATED

We ran to where Arker was. It turned out that Arker wasn’t there. Instead the ugkly girl Fe was. Sierra was there crying tears of blood. Fe wa torturing her by makeing her watch straight p*rn. Archambitch and I ran in front of Fe.

“Rid my sight you despicable preps!” she shouted as we started shooting her with the gun she Then suddenly she looked at me and she fell down with a lovey-dovey look in her eyes. “EbonyIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme.” she said.

“Huh?” I asked.
”Enoby I love you will you have sex with me?” asked Fe. I started laughing crudely. “What the fuck? You torture my gf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard.” I said angrily. Then I stabbed her in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

“Nooooooooooooo!” she screamed. sHe started screaming and running around. Then she fell down and died.

“That was even easier than Unbroken” said Archam bitch.

I brust into tears sadly.

“Fe what art thou doing?” called Arker. Then…… he started cuming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on our hoverboard and we flew to HQ. We went to my room. Archambitch went away. There I started crying.

“What’s wrong honey?” asked Sierra taking off her clothes so we could screw. She had a sex-pack (geddit cuz shes so sexah) and really huge bewbs and everything.

“Its so unfair!” I yielded. “Why can’t I just be ugly or plain like all da other bares and preps here except for B’loody Mary A batn bliss, because she’s not ugly or anything.”

“Why would you wanna be ugly? I don’t like the preps anyway. They are such fucking sluts.” answered Sierra.

“Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Deadric and Jacoob took a video of me naked. Elias says he’s in love with me. Archambitch likes me and now even Fe is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Sierra! Why couldn’t Tormos have made me less beautiful?” I shouted angrily. (an” don’t wory enoby isn’t a snob or anyfing but a lot of ppl hav told her shes pretty)

“Wow evr1 loves Enoby?” Azula said savaagely. “This must be a fanfic.”

“Im good at too many things! WHY CAN’T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT’S A FUCKING CURSE!” I shouted and then I ran away.

Chapter 15.

AN: stup flaming ok! btw u suk frum no on evry tim sum1 flams me im gona slit muh ristsz! fangz 2 PFrogyy 4 hlpein! DIS IS DA LST CPTER SO GIVE ME GOD REVUES

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Ebony Ebony!” shouted Sierra sadly. “No, please, come back!”

But I was too mad.

“Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Archambitch!” I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of AManda on it. HShe looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Sierra and Archambitch. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black GC watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class, bcuz the Row cares a lot about edukasion.

I put on a short ripped black gothic dress that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Joel all over them with blood red letters. I put my ebony black hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Biology work. It was useless tho cuz we were learning about death which isnt a thing in the Row. I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. Suddenly the guitar turned to Sierra!

“Enoby I love you!” she shouted sadly. “I dnot care what those fucker preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful girl in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!.” Then……………. she started to sing “Da Chronicles of Unbroken” (we considered it our song now cuz Unborken took 4ever to finish just like this story) right in front of the entire class! Her singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Blakc Rose, Antivoleus, and Mother Monster

“OMFG.” I said after she was finished. Some fucking preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Sierra’s now) at them. “I love you!” I said and then we started to kiss. Then we went away holding hands. Da Duke shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that Black ROse would have a concert in Ald Ruhn right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether wear I totally dudnt get killed by my friendz and lived gofficly effrt after.

DA END BETCHS

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Thu May 02, 2019 8:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Runite's Immortal Empty Re: Runite's Immortal

Post by Hime on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:18 pm

I'm dead. no longer living.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Just like Arker, Fe, and Mordecai~
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Fe Zen’helium.

Now there's two elements I'll never be able to dissociate from this character. Before you know it, she'll be a walking periodic table.
Athena Lionheart
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:52 pm

"more chapters 2 cum"
Adrian
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:53 pm

*moar, not more.
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Ya smh Adrian. If you're gonna quote, do it right!
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 pm

smh

ronan ur such a fake Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Marachelle fan
Adrian
Adrian
Administrator