Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[FINISHED]The Final Chapters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[FINISHED]The Final Chapters

Post by Salphirix on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 am

Notes:

• This is a little early, but I've finished them and I'd rather get them posted sooner or later, seeing as I'm not even sure when IR will actually end and I don't want them sitting in my docs for a few months. I plan to reveal the first chapter today, the second one tomorrow, and the third one on Thursday. Originally, there was gore (especially in the first one) but I decided to take that out so that people who wanted to read it and felt disturbed by that sort of thing didn't have to feel awkward or whatever. Oh, and if you haven't been apart of the IR series you probably won't understand what's going on completely. . . But it's pretty straight forward in what's going on. Anywho, here goes nothing.

Her Last Breath

Melana Fray was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She had decided earlier to take a midnight stroll through Ald Ruhn after the merchants all headed to their cots, and now they were. Usually, she'd alert one of them that she was off, but today she wanted to enjoy the seldom of herself without anyone knowing. She spent these times alone to reflect or think deeply about anything bothering her recently; you didn't get much time with the merchants to do so. But she was beginning to deeply regret the decision of being alone when the topics on her mind hit her. Caroline's engagement, where her life was going, and Florence.

Melana knew that it was only a matter of time before her little sister and her boyfriend got engaged. They had been together before her and Caroline even reunited, and it's been a number of years that they've persevered side by side with one another. Melana was happy, truly, and almost a little jealous that Caroline had been able to find someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Which led Melana to wonder if she would find someone. It was mostly her own fault for not being interested in looking. She had attended a number of balls with rich, single men who she had been able to strike conversation with and occasionally ended up sleeping with them; but none stayed. She didn't stay. Settling down was almost frightening to her--no, it was. She enjoyed being a free spirit but still felt like the time was ticking to an end. And no one would be there in the end.

Not even Florence. The name struck her like a knife at her heart. Maybe Florence was behind all of this. She had just begun to make some sort of relationship with the girl until she was taken away before she could confirm anything. The thought of getting close then getting disappointed was almost too much to want her to bother settling down.

Damn, she missed Florence. She missed being young again. Time was just skipping by at this point.

“Melana Fray? Is that you?” The words of a familiar voice came from in front of her, the man she hadn't seen in years coming into view from under the streetlights yellow glow.

“Look at you, Keiran. Haven't aged a day have you?” She said pointedly, but tried to keep it playful in hopes she wouldn't piss the creep off.

“Time has surely done its part to you though.”

“Thanks for noticing.”

“Is Caroline with you?” He looked around, almost in a suspicious manner.

“No. I haven't seen her in a while,” her mouth went dry.

“She's getting married, right? To Cameron Valerio. Caroline Valerio. It has a ring to it, don't you think?”

Keiran was now walking towards Melana in a vicious fashion, it looked almost like he was about to pounce. . . Then she saw the eyes.

He spoke again with his voice raising as he neared her, “Why don't we make a collaborative present to celebrate their engagement?”

Melana didn't hesitate to pull out the gun on her side and shoot at him, realizing within seconds that he wasn't himself. She knew those golden eyes anywhere.

The bullet missed and Keiran slipped around from behind her, kicking her square in the back and forcing her to the ground.

“Is that how you treat an old friend?” He coos, “How very rude of you.”

Mel pushed herself up, turning to face her attacker with another gun shot as he stood there. Only, as her finger pulled the trigger Keiran vanished once more, this time having slipped beside her. His hands shoved her to the wall beside them. Melana wasn’t exactly a swift fighter, so he had the upper hand. Which in this case wasn’t very good.

He grinned down as she kicked towards him, knowing well enough now that if she shot randomly at him she’d just be wasting a bunch of bullets. But instead of making contact she made contact with air as Keiran slipped into the alleyway next to them.

“Bitch! Don’t run from me!” She snapped, rising to her feet again and running after him. She knew she was making a mistake, but she wasn’t letting the demon run free. Especially not with Caroline still alive and kicking.

The alleyway was damp, dark, and smelled like a mix of rotting trash and smoke. The stench itself was enough to make her gag, which she did, but Melana refused to let it get in between the fight she was planning to end. She knew from the start that Keiran wasn’t normal. She had gained enough evidence to back it up with his disturbing amount of knowledge of the Haruko family, and the fact he had this tendency to cling to Caroline. His behavior itself was also really off putting, and if you added in that ominous feeling that clung around him hazily it was only a matter of time before he would come clean about being something not so human.

And of course, he had been the yellow eyed demon. The one that took everything away from Caroline and her.

The brunette snapped again, “Where are you hiding!?”

Deep down inside Mel knew she wasn’t going to win. The first few minutes of the fight before this had proven who the victor would be. Maybe Melana was alright with that, seeing this almost as an escape for her. But how selfish would that be of her? To Caroline?

No, Mel would come out victorious in this. She had to, for Ca--

The sickly sound of hissing appeared behind her in a matter of seconds. At that moment everything in her body forced her to turn to face the demon, only to find regret waiting. Upon meeting face to face, Melana was instead met with a pain that was indescribable.

“Oops? Does that hurt?” Kieran's golden eyes widened with euphoria, watching as the woman took a few steps back before falling. Her hand was now at the opening of the wound in her stomach, “What a beautiful sight? Don't you think?” Raising his hand the Jun examined the sticky red mess coating his pointed fingers.

Her breath became raspy and heavy, every time she breathed it sent her into a world of hurt. Her front side was being covered in her own blood and every movement she made caused her to squeal in pain.

She couldn't talk. She was stuck in silence as he prowled around his prey in delight.

“You look so beautiful in red; just like your parents did.”

Terror. Utter fear. Melana was going to die by the hands of a traitor. She was going to leave Caroline all alone. . . Caroline would be next and she had no way to protect her. . .

“Let's have a little more fun together.”

Mel closed her eyes and waited for the torture to begin.

And she never opened them again.

Last edited by Salphirix on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Re: [FINISHED]The Final Chapters

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Holy crap, Lyss O.O

You know this is going to be great when there's immediately a character death. RIP Melana
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:59 pm

RIP Melana, may you finally be not salty about genetics and enjoy death with Florence <3
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:30 pm

O: I loooove this!!
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:12 am

Notes:

• Thanks guys Smile

Expect the Unexpected

Woman Found Slaughtered In Ald Ruhn’ Streets

Melana Fray, who was confirmed by officials, was found the morning of when she presumably passed. The young woman was slaughtered by what would could say was a vicious beast. There was no evidence left at the scene of the crime, and no one could be an eyewitness. Caroline Fray, who was a possible suspect in her death, had her named cleared by her fiancé and several men who had been drinking late at the bar she co-owned with her fiancé. Looking more into the history it was found that the two sisters had also lost their parents in a similar way; slaughtered by what Carolien witnessed, a Jun. Officials are now presuming the killer is a Jun host that has also had similar kill patterns to other murders in the past decade. More information has been closed off by officials.

She stared at it without visible emotion. Hoping that the piece of paper would vanish if she stared at it long enough. Even with months to get over her sister’s death it was not enough to soothe the cluttered emotions inside her that refused to untangle themselves.

Caroline wasn't entirely sure how she felt about the death. Or even how to feel. After she left the Row her life had almost flipped for the better. She was able to open a bar with Cameron, working as the manager of sorts so she could pay the bills and side time worked as the barista or waitress. She was able to live alongside Cameron without being afraid she'd lose him. And most of all she was able to start moving on in her life.

But now, it seemed like it was at a standstill. Even with the wedding coming up nothing really seemed the same way. There was still the mystery surrounding her family’s deaths, which no one had been able to figure out. All she knew was that a Jun had killed them; but that could mean any Jun could have killed them. And Caroline didn’t know many Juns in her life. . . Natasha, Yupik, and Ebony were the only ones she really knew. And other than that, well, there wasn’t any information.

Everything just led to a dead end.

“Good morning my beautiful fiancee,” the voice of Caroline’s favorite person appeared from behind, followed by a trail of kisses from her cheek to her neck, breaking her original expression into one of a smile, “and how are you this fine morning?”

“Decent,” she partly lied, pushing the paper away from her field of view, “did you send the invitations yet?”

Having changed the subject, Cameron rested his head on hers. He contemplated the question silently before removing himself from her, “Uh. . . yea I totally did. . . actually, no. But don’t you worry Caroline! I shall send them today, I promise!” Without hesitation he exited the apartment with the unsent invitations, still in his pajamas. It seemed as if Cameron would never change. Though, she didn't mind. That's why she was still with him, right?

Rising from the chair, she noticed her phone on the table beside her. It was on, showing a "1 message" notification. Without any motivation she grasped the phone in her hands and clicked it, reading the message slowly.

Hey, it's Keiran. Mind meeting me at the cafe le Rehn?

For a moment she decided to ignore it, not really in the mood to visit with him especially after not talking to him for four years. However, she realized it would probably be the best to get her mind off of her sister and spend some quality time with the guy who she still considered a friend.

Without much effort she quickly replied back with a simple “k, see ya in a few” before tossing the phone onto the couch. With that, she retreated to her room to get dressed.

The winter air nipped at the revealed skin not covered by the scarf Caroline had stolen from Cameron, causing the blackette to sigh in relief as she entered the Cafe that welcomed her with a rush of warm air.

Eyes adjusting to the sudden lighting change, she spotted Keiran sitting at one of the booths. He looked hardly any different from when she last saw him; his face was still lean, expression almost youthful, his hair was long and slightly shaggy to where it passed his ears. If Caroline had to be honest he didn’t look like he aged a bit. By now he should have been 27. Yet, he still looked the same as when he was 19.

“Long time no see,” Caroline smiled gently at him, taking a seat across from the male who looked up at her with his blue eyes that still seemed to be out of place with his looks.

“Wow, you’ve really grown,” he replied, smiling back at me.

“That’s what happens when nine years pass,” she chuckled softly, looking down at the cup of Hot Chocolate that still steamed with warmth.

“Might as well drink that now, don’t want it to get cold. Huh?” Keiran leaned back, giving her some time to blow on her hot drink before taking a small sip.

“Thank you for buying it for me, I’ll pay you back as soon as possible.”

He waved it off, “Nah, it’s nothing. . .” For a moment things were silent. Then he continued, “I just wanted to say I’m sorry about what happened, I would have come to you sooner but I decided it would be best to let you regroup.”

The corners of her mouth dipped into a frown, chest aching as it did earlier, “It’s fine.”

“No. It’s really not,” he countered, creating another moment of silence between the two.

Suddenly Caroline didn’t feel so good.

“K-Keiran I. . .” She stammered, feeling her eyes close and body lurch forward.

Looking up at him she saw him smiling deviously at her, “But now things will be alright, Caroline. Don’t worry.”

When Caroline woke up she was no longer in the Cafe. Her body was now laying on the ground of what seemed to be a warehouse that had been abandoned long, long ago. It smelt musty, damp. All around her was nothing but silence and the sound of her fast paced heart. There was no windows, the only light was eerily lit light bulbs dotting above and around her.

She wanted to ask where she was, but Keiran’s voice interrupted her.

“It seems like you’ve finally awoken,” his voice was now like broken glass, piercing her ears with it’s disgusted tone, “you’ve kept me waiting. You can’t even begin to understand how long I’ve wanted to finally be able to meet you.”

Caroline looked up at him, confused by his sudden change in personality.

That wasn’t the only thing that changed though. His eyes were no longer the gentle blue she enjoyed seeing, but a stunning gold that brought back horrific memories.

“Keiran what’s--.”

“Shut up, wench,” he spat, causing Caroline to freeze up by his sudden word choice, “you want to know what’s going on? I’ll gladly explain to you.”

The male began to circle around her at a slow pace, folding his hands behind his back as he began to speak again, “I’ll start off by letting you know that Keiran is no longer with us, I’ve now taken over him completely. Your little trick you were using to keep me at bay inside of him is no longer able to keep me under control. I’m more powerful than before; I’ve grown into something more terrifying than I’ve ever been. Thanks to you pushing him away I’ve finally been able to take the reigns.”

He stopped, looking into her widened eyes before he knelt down to her level. Using his hand he grabbed her face and pulled her closer to him.

“I do have to say though, you are quite a fool for not realizing who the hell Keiran was. I mean, you watched me as I tore apart your family limb by limb,” he made an apologetic face for a moment and Caroline just sat there, frozen in fear and utter shock.

“Oh, don’t be like that, it’s your fault for not realizing it sooner. Yes, I was the one who ripped apart your family--literally. And, I’ll let you know I enjoyed every second of it. Every scream they produced caused me great pleasure, every organ I tore from their body gave me a moment of euphoria. I will say though, I think I had the most fun with your sister.”

She swallowed down her breath, unable to bear the words he was producing from his mouth.

“She put up quite the fight if I do say so myself. I always enjoyed the feisty ones..." He grinned maliciously.

"Why. . . Why. . ."

"Why? Because I can; as a demon I have power over you frail, pathetic humans. You all deserve to die. . . filthy, worthless creations."

Caroline felt the world pause around her as she soaked in all his words. All these years she had known Keiran as a friend, she had trusted him, was even grateful for taking her in when she had no one left. And to think that this whole time he was with the Jun who had killed her parents, then her sister. . . It made her want to break down right then and there. Caroline had never seen it coming. To think he was behind all this time made her sick to the bone. The killer was really right beside her all along.

With a shake of her head she refused to believe his words, "You're lying, this is not real it's just not real!" She shouted back, slapping away his hand from her face. Caroline wouldn't believe what he was saying, there was no way her first real friend had done this.

"You can think whatever you want. But, playing ignorant will get you killed. However, nonetheless I'm going to kill you. Exactly as I did your family."

He stood up and planted a kick into Caroline's gut, the force pushing her back at least five feet. She groaned in pain, biting her lip as the sadness was quickly replaced with anger.

Standing up slowly she stared straight at him, brows knitting together, and expression changing into something more dark and aggressive.

“Now that’s what I’ve been waiting for,"  Keiran's right corner of his mouth tugged into a smirk, "Fight me!”

Caroline reached from under her coat to reveal a gun. Her mother's gun.

Pointing the pistol straight at his skull with hesitation, Caroline held her finger against its cold trigger. Her palms were already sweating, causing her grip to become loose.

The man sneered, "You? Shoot me? You wouldn't dare."

"Wanna bet?" She said under her breath, voice echoing throughout the warehouse.

Keiran began to laugh. His sickening tone seeming to mock her bravery, "Yes, kill the one you truly loved.”

“What. . .?”

“Oh Caroline, dear,” he toyed, “have you not figured that out also? Why Keiran was so attached to you? Right, you don’t remember. He took that memory from you. Let me put this in simple terms; Keiran and you were close, as in lover close. But you figured out that he lied about his age and his job so you broke apart at the seams. In hopes to erase the pain from you he screwed up your memory of not only the two of you but your orphanage times as well by accident. All that constant bullying never really happened, you were adored. I would know, I was watching you since who knows how long.”

The blood drained from her face as the same process that happened when I regained the memories of Mel took me over. The vision clear as day as bits and pieces returned to me as if they were being stuffed into their rightful place.

Keiran leaned down to Caroline's height and kissed her. Their lips locking with a overwhelming wave of joy until they broke away, Caroline's face soft with glee.

"Once more," Caroline breathed before standing on her tippy toes to reach his lips again. Caroline's were soft and warm, contrasting to Keiran's. Though that didn't matter much to either.

All that mattered was them.

They pulled away again and stared into one another's eyes. There was too much the both of them wanted to say.

"Caroline. . ."

"Hmm?" She cooed.

"I like you, a lot."

Her expression became warm, "I know, I do too."

----

“Do you even like me? Is that a lie too?”

“Caroline, of course I like you.”

“Then why are you hiding so much from me!? I know you’re not nineteen like you claim, I saw the paperwork, and now you lied about where you work! What else are you hiding?”

Keiran put his face in his hands, taking a moment to breathe and calm himself down before speaking, “There’s things about me you wouldn’t want to know.”

“Of course I want to know! Because I want to know if the person I think I love is actually who they say they are!”

If she could cry Caroline would have. So it was true, Keiran and her had been together at one point. She could remember it now. Caroline had fallen for Keiran after he tried to give the world to her. And if she hadn't figured it out they probably would still be together. Or maybe not. That part was shrouded in a mystery she'd never have the answer to.

Caroline had to calm down. Now was not a time to panic and freak out over something in the past that was dead and gone, “By the name of Tormos I will strike you down, for the murder of my parents, Melana, and the other countless people. You’re life ends here, demon,” her voice wavered. Caroline knew what she had to do. Putting him down for good was it.

“You dumb bitch!” He laughed, running towards her with his gold eyes gleaming with the lust for murder.

He was foolish to think Caroline wouldn’t react.

Pow. Pow.

The male stopped dead in his tracks, his golden eyes no longer lusting but showing great confusion as the pain in his chest swelled deeply throughout his body. His figure was slowly shutting down and he fell backwards, staring up blankly at the ceiling. Caroline sat there for a moment, taking in all that had just happened.

She had shot Keiran.

He was dying.

She dropped the gun slowly and ran to his side, moving behind him so she could elevate his head onto her lap. She had just murdered her friend. . . The one she put so much faith in, who had helped her even after all the horrible things he had done. Quickly she began to realize the reality of it all. The Jun had killed her parents and her sister. But Keiran had tried to make up for it despite knowing what horrible things he had done. That's why he stayed by her side, why he wanted to defend her, and why he even bothered to save her.

Keiran wheezed, struggling to look up at Caroline as she leaned over him. The tears in her eyes staying in the corners, seeing as they refused to fall.

“I’m sorry. . . I’m sorry for everything. . .“ His eyes were once again blue, making Caroline smile. The demon inside of him was no longer around, he was dead, long gone. All that was left was the shell of her friend, the guy who actually cared and wanted to help her, even make up for everything he’d done despite it not really being him. She could see that now. It was clear now.

“It’s okay now. . . I forgive you,” Caroline said softly, planting a kiss on his forehead. The two of them stayed there in calming silence as Keiran slipped away from this world.

It was finally over.
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Awwww D: RIP Keiran <3
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

o_o I have to say that really floored me. Excellent work so far, Lyssa! I'll be keeping an eye out for the third chapter tomorrow.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:32 am

Oh my gosh, Lyss O.O That was seriously amazing. RIP, emo boy :')
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:07 am

Notes:

• Thank you guys again Smile here's the final chapter to the story. It's more of a reveal that I didn't want people to know until I gave away the story of what happens in the future.
  • Also, I'll probably also post the Q&A thing that I made a while back that explains anything I failed to explain or I haven't been able to reveal/couldn't reveal and all that jazz. But I'll hush now, enjoy Razz

A Special Visit

White flakes of snow fell calmly around me and the black marble grave in front of me, reflecting the words "Elyse Almana" in a gold print. Grey clouds hung in the sky like a plague, allowing the sun to find difficulty in peaking through. And the cold air nipped at my nose and cheeks while my chest grieved and ached with each breath I took.

I never could begin to explain how I felt when I came here. There was no words to describe how much I missed the beautiful friend--no, sister--I had met years ago. However I couldn't be more happy to know she was finally able to live in a world where she no longer had to be sad, where she no longer had to fear for her life and those around her everyday, where she could be free from the evil clutches of the world that caused us great pain and hardships that sometimes seemed too hard to overcome.

I know most people would say it's a terrible thing to be happy a person has passed. But I was just glad she could be out of a world such as this; she was somewhere safe now.

"Hey Elyse." I finally spoke in a soft tone, as if I was telling her a secret, "Sorry it's been awhile, life has been really hectic this last year."

I crouched down slowly, placing the special arrangement I had made myself in front of the tombstone. Against the black, the white roses looked stunning, especially with the snow falling around them. I enjoyed coming here and making sure her grave was well taken care of and the roses I placed were changed. It was the most I could do for a person as special as her. Seeing as well. . . I couldn't do anything before. Take this as sort of a way of letting her know I actually care.

“There’s just so much going on in my life and it’s all so overwhelming. But, I have Cameron there supporting me every step of the way so it’s not so hard in the end,” I began to say, feeling my lip quiver, “Cameron and I were married this summer. So now you could officially call me Mrs. Valerio. Weird, huh, how I’ll start out in this world as Caroline Fray, and end as Caroline Valerio. . . But that's for another day. . . Then, two months after the proposal I found out that Melana was murdered. . . I still regret not spending much time with her or really ever bonding with her again.” I finish my sentence with a choked up voice and tears in my eyes. However, I wanted to continue on, I wanted to talk to her, tell her everything as if she was still here beside me at this very moment.

“Then I killed the one person I thought I could trust, Keiran. He ended up being the Jun who sabotaged my life and killed my older sister. It’s kind of crazy to think someone you thought you knew isn’t who they say they are. I’m just glad things are settling down finally. All of this can finally be over. . .” At this point I couldn’t handle holding in the tears, so I let them fall from my eyes and stain my cheeks and the snow below me.

“I’m sorry for the tears, I really wanted to be strong for you, Elyse. I just… I miss you. I want you to know I care, alright? You meant a lot to me as a member of my family despite us not being blood related. I’m so glad to have met you, I’m so very glad I got to know such a special person such as yourself in my lifetime. I wish it didn't take me so long to value and cherish that.”

I took a moment to gather myself together, finding myself wrapping my arms tightly around the marble grave. Even though it was cold, I swore I could feel a warm aura radiating around me as if someone was returning the embrace. Maybe that was Elyse, maybe she was really here beside me.

“Oh! And there’s an extra special surprise for you. I haven’t even told Cameron yet,” I wiped the tears from my eyes and grinned brightly at the silent grave. I paused for a moment to build the suspense before finally whispering to the grave, “I’m pregnant with a little girl. Amazing, right? I’ve already started thinking of a name. . . And I wanted you to be the first one to know.”

I pause for a moment again, placing one hand on my belly before speaking in a gentle tone, “I was thinking of Melana.”

“Melana Valerio.”
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Aaaand RIP Elyse. Plus my heart.
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator