Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:16 am

Finsa: I nod. "That's... interesting. Particularly since you were able to control ice the way you did.

"I should probably explain why I've been asking you such questions. As you could guess, why you fight and where your determination and willpower stem from are essential for persistence bearers. It's what we do. If this is your drive, you need to do more than acknowledge it. You need to embrace it with everything you have and allow it to consume you. You must never stray from it or lose sight of your goals, and although it is human to question yourself, you must never back down. This is the core principle of persistence, and you must not stray from it.

"I said earlier that it was peculiar that you were able to control ice the way you did, considering why you fight. I'll explain that too. Most persistence bearers can only bend water, and this is because of the reasoning behind their persistence. Most people fight for a reason, a cause, an idea, a person, a loved one, a memory. General things such as this. There are, however, subsets in this pool of persistence bearers. On one extreme, you have those who fight for the sake of revenge, allowing themselves to be consumed and controlled by that desire. It comes very, very close to being a full-on passion bearer, but they maintain their persistence trait. These persistence bearers can manipulate gases, steams, and water vapor alongside normal water. I am one of these persistence bearers. The other extreme are those who don;t have a reason to fight, but continue fighting anyway. They fight because if they didn't, there would be nothing left in their life. They feel dead on the inside, but they carry on anyway. These persistence bearers can manipulate ice alongside water. Both of these extremes are extremely, extremely rare."

I lean forward, studying the younger girl carefully. "But you don't seem to be a person who feels nothingness inside them. You do have something to fight for. Which is why I can't quite figure out how you were able to bend ice. There's a chance that extreme emotions can momentarily allow someone to control what they otherwise normally couldn't, or maybe you are a rare, special. Either way, I can only guess."

(All of this was obviously approved by Athena.)
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 am

~Vidya~

Oh my. I'm going to have to talk to Axel about that speech later. Wow. I wonder if any of the speech instructors remain in this country. We may need to get ahold of them.

I do believe Axel's one statement was a slip of the tongue that was now destined to be misinterpreted and abused, but... well, looking back at my time as a Miasa Syntrasa, I think I was a sort of monster.
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Jezebel-
"Oh" I say trying to wrap my head around everything she had just said.
"I guess if I stopped fighting though I wouldn't have anything left.... most of the people in Arcrutido hate me or want me dead simply because of who I am, either they hate me because my last name is simply Zeidan and I lived as one for so many years. or they want to kill me because I'm a traitor to the Zeidan name. I can't win so I guess maybe my persistence comes from knowing if I just stopped and gave up I really wouldn't have anything left." I try and explain.
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Finsa: I nod slowly. "Before you can begin training, you must find this purpose, whatever it may be. If you cannot find out why you are fighting, then you have already failed. But keep this in mind: do not change why you fight for the sake of power. Do not abandon your causes and force yourself to fight for the sake of fighting, just so that you can control ice. Your trait is not a weapon; it is simply who you are. And if you attempt to weaponize your spirit, it will crumble."
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Jezebel-
I sigh "but how am I supposed to do that" I ask her running a hand through my hair
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Finsa: "Search yourself and your feelings. Meditate. Maybe even experiment. Think of those reasons you gave me, and let those things envelop you. Find what seems most natural. That is the most important thing."
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Jezebel-
"I- I'll try" I say with a nod. I wanted to learn to figure this out. I would learn.
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Finsa: I shake my head. "No. Do or do not. There is no try. Never hesitate, and never doubt yourself."

(I couldn't resist it xD)
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm

(Finsa is Anaphora Yoda confirmed)
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:57 pm

(So would Jezebel be Luke Skywalker confirmed?)
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top