Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Omni on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:14 am

-Pallida-

"Well, yeah, but she's not a guy. It's different when a guy does it."

-Tess-

With a sigh, Tess sat down on the bed. "Do you want to talk about what happened at all?"
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:52 am

- Therese -

"Maybe," I say. "Or maybe not. At the end of the day, that depends on one's own interpretation. As do many other things."
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:26 pm

◄Axel►

"Thank you Nivia," I say, having turned to listen to her, but after she stopped I go right back to Aila.

"This war doesn't need some hot headed girl in the middle of it. I don't care if you don't want to take a break, but I'm not letting you get yourself in the middle of a battle you have no need to be apart of. Anyways, what help would you be when your stone white and can hardly focus on me, you wont be inspiring anyone in a battle if you can hardly stand up. Just face it, you're not needed this time. So let me do this. Ill lead this and get everything back to being under control, but you'll have to remember this. From here on out this isn't Axel the Strength bearer talking to Aila the Passion bearer right now. This is a General talking to a Politician."

Last edited by King Ki11 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to proof read more)
King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:41 pm

~Vidya~

Aila glares at Nivia, apparently wordless with anger. That look quickly shifts to Axel. "Really? General to politician? As if I didn't have to call every damn shot for the Redemption before? As if I'm not every bit a fighter you are? What the hell."

She's losing this battle. She's fighting like a cornered animal.

~End~

I glance up briefly from my writings at the sound of my alias before returning to them. Well, he isn't wrong, I suppose.
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:11 pm

{ Ragnarok }

"So if I was a girl I wouldn't be creepy?"

{ Charitia }

"No. . . I can't talk about it." I go back to laying on the ground, feeling drained at this point.

{ Nivia }

"You're in no state to lead; I can already tell you that if you're going to be leading with anger or without a clear head your soldiers will catch on very quickly. And there are going to be times that you're not going to be able to do the things you want, I believe this would be one of those times."
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:17 pm

◄Axel►

"You called every damn shot because you were the one who stepped up. Lets face it, I wasn't going to be the one that would've convinced everyone here to join. Sure I could've lead us back then, but who would've wanted that when you're such a natural leader," I say, leaning towards her

"Don't act like you aren't agreeing with what I'm saying," I whisper to her, "let me take this weight from you. It's the best I can do for you." My glare breaking into a more somber look for a split second.
King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:16 pm

- Luke -

My jaw flexes, and, for Aila's sake, I look for a way to dispute Axel and Nivia. The thing is, I can't. And a part of me really can't help but agree with them.

I look over to Aila and watch her closely.
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:40 pm

-Pallida-

Pallida nodded. "Exactly. You'd just be awkward."

-Tess-

"Okay," Tess said. "That's okay." She paused. "Do you want me to stay here? Just in the room, I mean."

-Zeri-

Zeri wisely decided that this was a great time to continue shutting up.
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

{ Charitia }

"I don't know, it doesn't really matter anymore. What matters," I frown at the floor, dragging my finger across it and repeating the same thing over and over.

{ Ragnarok }

I let out an exaggerated sigh, "Whatever."

{ Avon }

After the little situation with Charitia, I was hoping the rest of the day would go smoothly. That was not the case. It was reported that one of the maids got a similar deal as some of my guards did during Venatura. And that maid, well, apparently before that she had only seen Charitia herself, the pharmacist, and then Charitia's lady-in-waiting to give the actual medication to her. And before all of this there was that feeling I had gotten, the one that made me feel emotionally discomforted. That was also when I had been around the lady-in-waiting.

"Ceyra," I say as I near her, having gone to find her myself, "there's a complication that I need to speak to you about."
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 pm

-Tess-

Tess thought about it for a minute. "People," she said at last, recalling her conversation with Cedric the night before. "People matter. Everything else is just..." She shrugged.
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top