Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by King Ki11 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:06 am

◄Axel►

"Aila you just got shot," I say, staring her in the eyes, "what kinda idiots would we be to send you out of here not even an hour after that."
King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:15 am

-Pallida-

"Welcome," Pallida said. After a brief, awkward silence, she sighed. "Are you just going to keep leaning there?"

-Tess-

"Good," Tess said. She reached out to take the pill bottle from Charity. "That was very good for your first try. I'll just take these..."
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:31 am

~Aila~

"I've been shot before! I've gotten over it, I've kept fighting! Don't act like that's going to stop me," I throw back, keeping his eye contact with a glare.
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:33 am

{ Charitia }

"What do they do?" I frown up at her.

{ Ragnarok }

"I don't see why not, there's nothing better to do. Besides, I'm not causing any harm."
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:42 am

-Tess-

Tess frowned down at the bottle. "I don't really know, but the doctor said they would help you. I believe it. If Avon wanted you dead, there's no reason he'd have to resort to some sort of elaborate poisoning plot."

-Pallida-

"You're being creepy. And when the living dead girl says you're being creepy, you should take it seriously."
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 am

◄Axel►

"That was something you had to do then! We don't have to do anything like we used to. We're no longer fighting for every meal, and we're not at the constant fear of being discovered. We are the current leaders of Acritudo, we're no longer a bunch of kids hiding from the Governments. We're one of them now, but that not the point I'm trying to make here. You're injured and you deserve a break. I don't care if you ignore all of these stupid politics you're in charge of now, but I'm not letting you leave this city," I say getting into her face. This was the first time in awhile that Aila and I had argued. It was a weird feeling.
King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:30 am

- Luke -

"If she deserves a break," I say, "then wouldn't it be reasonable to let her out of the Mansion and go to Aestus? She just said that she hates being cooped up in here."

- Therese -

I watch the exchange between Ragnarok and Pallida, silent for once. Frankly, he doesn't seem to be creepy. He seems suspicious.
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:00 am

~Aila~

"A break!" I say, almost laughing. "A goddamn break! I haven't had a break since I was twelve, Axel. I've lived this long. War doesn't wait for me to feel better. And yea, we still are fighting from meal to meal! Don't kid yourself we're not! It may be in a different way, but it's still there."
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 am

{ Nivia }

"General Axel has a point, she just got shot. No matter if she's had it done before it's still something serious and should be considered that. Even if she's okay now--even with your healing--she's not at the top of her game. It would be easy for her to get caught off guard."

I had to pause for a moment to allow myself to keep from becoming too emotionally opinion driven, "Not to mention, right now you're in the middle of a war between the powerhouse of the nations. Military wise they may be the weakest, but there's a reason they have the most land on Cruore. If we focus away from the capital to make sure your center icon has her safety ensured there's a chance they might slip through. Who knows how many they have on backup."

Being new and all didn't help with trying to make sure they didn't go off the train. I hadn't been there when they took the nation over for their own, and I sure hadn't seen how they act may it be around others or on their own. On top of it I barely knew any of them not including what I had heard outside of the Redemption itself. But, I knew well that I was in the right mind; at least it felt right. It was clear enough by just listening to them that their lack of self control could potentially be a big issue. They were government leaders now, not soldiers that needed to fight on the front lines.

There was also the chance they would end up casting me away, or at least my ideas, if they felt I was trying to control them. Which, if that was the case so be it. All I'm here to do is help, that was my plan from the beginning.

{ Ragnarok }

"I wouldn't use the word creepy," I sigh, "but, if I'm creepy to you I wonder how you view End. All she does is sit and watch."

{ Charitia }

"Okay."
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:14 am

Jezebel-
I stay quiet but I glance over at Axel, at least he was off my back now...
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top