Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Phantasy (Roleplaying Thread)

Page 1 of 97 1, 2, 3 ... 49 ... 97  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phantasy (Roleplaying Thread)

Post by Hime on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:12 pm

PHANTASY
空想
THE ROLEPLAY THREAD

Since it is midnight my time, I'm going ahead and posting the roleplay thread now. If you're busy, don't fret -- the real plot will not start without you. Please refrain from complaints, because it's difficult to please everyone. Thank you.

Below is some additional information about the RPG. PLEASE READ IT! If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to PM me!

THE REAPER LAWS:
1. Modern items cannot be brought into the spirit world. Reapers wear the following robes when in the Spirit World and when in the Human World on missions, shown below.

2. Spirits in the human world can only be seen by reapers. For example, regular humans cannot witness a Hollow attack.

3. When robed, reapers cannot be seen by regular humans when they visit the Human World.

4. Reapers in the Soul Society can only stay in the Human World for a week at a time. Otherwise, they will be sealed away from the Spirit World forever unless a Captain or Knight brings them back. Harsh punishment may follow, however.

5. Once retired, reapers will lose their ability to see spirits and the ability to pass between the worlds.

6. Only those who are trustworthy and close to the reaper may know about the Spirit World. If the reaper discloses their business to those who are unworthy, they will be banned and have their memories of the Spirit World wiped.

7. Any form of treason or wrongful murder is punishable by execution.

DEGREES OF PUNISHMENT:
Demoting: The reaper, depending on the transgression, can become a lower rank.

Exile: The reaper is removed from the spirit world forever.

Imprisonment: For more serious transgressions, one may be able to land in the Soul Society prison for a certain amount of time.

Batsuya: The ultimate execution, performed by Shinigami. On contact, the soul of the being is completely shattered and destroyed.

RANK CHART:

** please let me know ASAP if something is missing or incorrect on the chart **

Knight Ranking is simply a way to keep the more experienced Knights separated from the newer Knights. The letter indicated by the character’s name identifies their ranking. This will also come into play in one of the later arcs.

RANK F: Knights with 1-2 years in the Society.

RANK A: Knights with 3-4 years in the Society.

RANK S: Knights with 5+ years in the Society.

Shinou:
This is where the reapers reside, up on a large hill found in the central part of the Spirit World. [appearance can be found on the applications thread]

Only Captains, Knights, and Rookies reside here. The Captains are overseen by Master Jinenji, a quirky yet highly regarded Shinigami.

There are three levels to the building. The first level is dedicated to the Rookies, the second to the Knights, and the third to the Captains. There is a commonroom in the middle of each floor where members can often meet. The right corridors hold the girls’ rooms, and the left corridors hold the boys’ rooms.  

Sabanto are servant spirits who take on the form of little white bunnies. They are able to speak and walk on two feet. They bring food and other supplies around to the hard working reapers.

The outer appearance of the building as well as the inner decor take on the form of a Japanese traditional home, in case you need a visual reference.

GENERAL POWERS: These can be performed by all members of the Soul Society.

Jokageto, “The Purifying Gate” — this is an easing magic that sends restless souls back to the Spirit World. It is performed when a spirit is in its raw form.

Tsurogeto, “The Passage Gate” — this is a magic that can be used to open temporary passages between the Spirit World and the Human World.  

THE CURRENT DATE/TIME IN THE ROLEPLAY IS:

January 1st, 12,015
9:00 am

PHANTASY WIKIA

“Every human is meant for some sort of greatness.”

My gaze was held steadily upon the vast expanse of the Spirit World. The view was flawless from the edge of the cliff that stretched out behind Shinou. I wasn’t processing much of it, however; I was too lost in my thoughts.

The warmth of my mother’s embrace filled me with a strange serenity, one I only felt once in my life. It differed greatly from the harsh and wrathful warmth that the fire emitted that night . . .

With a sigh, I moved my stare to Mizusaiga. The silver glint of the blade reflected into my irises. If I could forget that moment, I would. I’ve forgotten everything else. So why was it that such a horrid recollection stuck with me?

“Grey-san!” A high-pitched shout came from behind me, causing me to turn around. I recognized the voice almost immediately, but the pink hair gave Juno Amemori away completely. As soon as she drew close enough, she paused and leaned over, huffing.

I maintained my calm expression. “What is it?” I asked.

She picked her head back up, emerald eyes glimmering. “Master Jinenji wanted me to tell you that we’re traveling to the Human World soon!”

As I sheathed Mizusaiga, I walked back towards the reaper’s headquarters. The old man was likely too drunk to find me himself . . . I thought, exasperated. “Did he tell you why?”

“He said that the Shinigami sensed a large shift in the Black Beyond,” she answered, walking alongside me through the training grounds. “They’re worried that the seal upon the Hollow World is getting weaker.”

My brow furrowed slightly at this news. “I see. And they fear more Hollows have gotten loose into the Human World?”

Juno nodded. I knew in the back of my mind that this would also turn into a recruiting mission; after all, it was a rarity that all Captains and Knights were sent out of the Spirit World at once.

“Are the others aware?” I then questioned as we passed through to the indoors. The main hall was a wide space, lit with floating candles. Upon the walls were portraits upon scrolls of great reapers, who were likely deceased.

The pinkette had to think for a moment. “Uh . . . Y-Yes! They do!”

“Good,” I said shortly. “Go prepare, then. We will all meet out front in an hour.”

She bowed her head. “Yes sir!” After a small salute, she bounded off towards the stairs.

Last edited by ~Hermione~ on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantasy (Roleplaying Thread)

Post by Kane on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:36 pm

~Sala~

My black hair tumbled down my shoulders in waves softer than silk as my fingers looped delicately through it. Before long, my hair was tied down my back in a single, somewhat lose braid. My deep brown eyes scanned myself quickly before I smiled slightly to myself. 

Kamal and Nadee rested on my left and right hips respectively as I made my way to the great hall watched over by ancient reapers from a different era. The hilts of the twin rapiers glinted in the light of the floating candles of the hall. Their scent was more delicate than gaudy. Something like fresh lilies rather than a gaudy scent of cinnamon or jasmine.

My robes pooled at my feet as my shoes padded across the floor of the great hall. As I made my way across the familiar space of, my eyes caught a bright color making it's way up the stairs in contrast to the neutral tones of the room. 

"Juno!" I called in a cheery voice as I rushed over as quickly as my robe would allow me. "How are you this morning?"
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Teruko-
I eat a sandwich while standing against a wall. God. This sandwich is disgusting. Who even made this shit? Oh. I did. Heh. Oops. I internally sigh, and throw the rest out. Poor orphans who could've finished it; sucks that I don't care or I would've saved it in a plastic bag for our next trip to the Human World.
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:46 pm

~Anastasia~

The little girl then soared through the clouds, arms outstretched and eyes closed as she breathed in the clean air.
Without need for wings or a plane the little girl flew off towards the sun for a great new adventure.
She was finally free...

My eyes snapped up from my book when I heard the news. I accepted the order readily to prepare and stood, making my way to my room to gather my things. Once in my room I placed my novel gently on top of the stack already piled up, picking up my pistols instead. I had lost myself for a bit there and the switch between fantasy and reality was never a pleasant one. But I had a duty to the other knights and reality always had to come first.

~Matt~

"Oh come on what're you so mad about?" I called back to the old hag that had just thrown me out of her restaurant.
"You said my cooking tasted like week old garbage in front of my other customers!" the woman screamed back, shaking her fist at me.
"Well I'm not wrong!" I retorted, ducking before a pan flew over my head. I laughed and turned back to her, "I see you throw as well as you cook!"
A plate broke next to my feet and I started to run off, not wanting to stick around for her to start throwing knives, "I hope to see you again ma'am! And take some cooking classes in the mean time!"

I bent over laughing once I was safely hidden in an alleyway, still hearing the screams of the angry woman.
I was just about to head home before I heard a small voice next to me, "Matt!"
I jumped and turned, spotting the blonde head of my little sister, "Kiki? Why are you here?"
"Momma sent me to make sure you stay out of trouble. I guess I'm not doing a very good job, huh?" she pouted while crossing her arms over her chest.
"Ah I'm not in trouble," I said with a wave of my hand before picking her up on my shoulders, "That lady's just a witch."
"You're impossible," she huffed, holding onto my head for balance as I set off for home.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:48 pm

- Juno -

I glanced over my shoulder at the call of my name, knowing right away who it was. "Sala!" I answered brightly.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:53 pm

~Sala~

I rushed over and gave her a quick hug. "Are you excited for our mission? I'm sure it's going to fun!"
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:10 am

Kiba~

I took the Rapier in my hand, grabbing a micro fiber cloth and slowly wiping the fine edges of silver until it glinted in the dawning sun. I had been up all night forging it, heating it up, cooling it down, beating it into shape. I had no name for it, but it was beautiful, the hilt of gold that Taiyo had brought from his trip overseas. I practiced my maneuvers quietly, until I heard the footsteps of the old man.

"Kiba-kun, you must see this!" Taiyo said.

"Yes, Taiyo-sama, what is it?" I asked.

Before I could turn around, I felt the impact of a heavy force, knocking me off my feet and sending my rapier into the air. I hit the ground hard, but I never heard the distinguishing clink of the sword. I turned my chin to see the tip of my newly crafted weapon pointed at me.

"Always keep your guard up." Taiyo-sama said.

I laughed cheerfully as we helped him up.

~~~
Hakai
~~~

I poured jasmine tea into two cups. Giving one to Tasukete, and the other I took in my hand and sipped lightly. Closing my eyes and appreciating the taste of green tea leaves, so fine and flavorful.

"Hakai-san, you seem mighty cheerful today." Tasukete said.

I nodded, "I am experiencing hope."

Tasukete raised his eyebrows, taking another sip of green tea, and shifting his weight on the map.

"Well don't keep me sitting her in question, Ai, do tell."

I smile, "Can you feel that? That energy?"

He looks around in curiosity.

I close my eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"It's the sound of redemption Tasukete, it's the sound of Judgment. Never there when you want it, but always on time. And ... Ai, I can feel it in my bones, in my soul, and it's here. It's finally here."
~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:12 am

{ Toshie }

No matter how many times I had spent in the Spirit World, it was always such a wonder to spend it here. If my sister had ended up here like myself, I knew for a fact she'd love the area. As much as it held an eerie feel to it, the place was almost a tad whimsical. It was like one of the things we'd imagine up from the depths of our minds and played around in.

My sister, how was she doing?

I would have gone more into thought, but that wasn't too important now. There was a lot needing to be attended to. So, that was my first priority. Then, well, we'd see where it lead me--us--to.
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:17 am

Heidi-
I do Heidi stuff
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 am

Daniel-

I stand by myself, on the second floor of Shinou, gazing out over the landscape.  Pulling Kuolema off my back, I check over the blade for any imperfections.
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 97 1, 2, 3 ... 49 ... 97  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top